Saturday 8 August 2015

Don't talk about my parents - Hot Anchor

Anchor Rashmi is known for hot looks on the TV show "Jabardasth". Ever since she was radiating charms in place of Anasuya, this hottie became talk of town. But Rashmi's debut has happened long back and she says that many director cheated her. But here is another big thing.

Since her industry into filmdom, Rashmi never spoke about her parents. There is a rumour that she won't care her parents and hence she says nothing about them. Talking with an English daily, Rashmi said, "I don't want to mention names of my parents or their profession. They are living in Vizag, that's it", said Rashmi. She revealed that being a celebrity her personal life need not come out. "Don't talk about my parents. As I'm a celebrity people say a lot about me, write about me. But there is no need to talk about my parents". she concludes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts