Monday 13 July 2015

Anasuya Shocking comments on Allu Arjun

Anasuya Shocking comments on Allu Arjun
Anasuya is a well known anchor. She proved his stamina with ETV Jabhardasth Katharnak Comedy Show. In a recent interview Anasuya made sensational comments on Allu Arjun. Anasuya said “she hated Allu Arjun the most when he made his debut with Gangothri. Ante, Mega Family Aithe…Hero Ayipothara. Asalu aa patala lo langa voni easi chesaru…..Asalu choodalekapoyanu nenu, she commented, apart from saying Allu Arjun is her favorite right now. However, Only the Gangothri related matter was highlighted by few sections of media and this drew criticism towards Anasuya.

Anasuya took to Twitter to express her anguish: Hmm..so malli tympass start cheseranna maata..chinna pilladiki kuda telusu naa fav evarante first nenu Bunny ani cheptanani..GET A LIFE!
I jus dont get y its alwez me! navvostondi! Avakasam dorikinappudalla I express my admiration towards Bunny even in my shows! Innit?! For god’s sake!#bunny #myfav

 Anyway! I justified from my end..u stil want more fun.. Den plz carry on.. I have better thinz to do in lyf..m sure even @alluarjun has!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts